The office hours are Monday thru Friday 9AM – 4PM (London time). If you need assistance outside of my normal business hours, please let me know and we will accommodate you as best we can.
If you have an urgent or off-hour request, please send me a text message at 07399320853 and include as many details as possible, I will get back to you within 24 hours.
Please note there is an additional fee of £50.00 for urgent or off-hour requests that will be added to your invoice.
Tasks & Projects
Please add your new tasks or project requests to your individual project in our task management system, Asana. I will respond to all requests within 24 hours to confirm receipt and, if needed, provide an estimate and timeline for completion of the task/project.
If the request is received during either a holiday or weekend, we will respond before the close of business the following workday.
If you have a need that is not task-related, please send an email email@example.com. I will respond within 24 hours (except on weekends and holidays).
I recommend we meet either weekly or bi-weekly for a quick status meeting to discuss outstanding tasks, priorities and any issues. This will be set up on our initial Discovery Call.
I observe the following holidays:
- New Years
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Early May bank holiday
- Spring bank holiday
- Platinum Jubilee bank holiday
- Summer bank holiday
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
I provide a two (2) week notice prior to any vacation time. Requests will not be forwarded during my time away, I will get back to them on the first business day back in the office.
I offer the following types of packages:
- Starter – £150, 5h per month
- Standard – £250, 10h per month
- Superior – £600, 30h per month
Payment methods we accept:
- Bank transfer
- Agreements are sent via Pandadocs.
- Agreements are required to be resigned every time a new package is purchased.
- Signing the agreement is mandatory to start our work together.
Tasks – Projects
I work with my clients to determine the estimated completion for their tasks or projects based on their needs and priorities and the requirements of the tasks/project. The average turnaround time on tasks is 48 business hours.
We estimate individual projects based on the work involved.
Weekly status reports are available to each client by the close of business on Fridays. The report includes the following:
- Status on outstanding tasks
- Action Items Log
- Issues & Risk Log
We use Asana for tracking all projects and tasks; clients are provided a log-in to their project and can check the status of tasks at their leisure.
I require all clients to meet with me a minimum of twice a month for at least 15 minutes. These meetings help me stay in touch with you and make sure I’m offering the best service possible.
I want our clients to be comfortable and secure knowing their information is safe with us. Our servers and laptops use the McAfee suite of tools for anti-virus, anti-spyware and firewall protection. The virus and spyware software is updated on a monthly basis to ensure we have the latest available version. Our wireless router is encrypted and requires a password to access.
We back up our systems on a weekly basis to an external hard drive in case of a system failure; including all cloud-based applications.
The two hours of training time is on us, any additional time after the second hour is billable time billed within your package rate.
We use the following tools in our business and will gladly provide training to you on any of them at our expense.
- Asana – this is our task management system and we encourage clients to use it for communication on tasks and projects, to add their own tasks, add files that are relevant to projects, etc.
- DropBox – sharing project/tasks files.
- Zoom – screen sharing, calls and training.
- PandaDocs – electric signing contracts.
All confidential client information is stored in the client project folder in Asana that is a secured environment.
I use Last Pass to keep all login information secure and confidential.
If you refer a friend or colleague that becomes a client, I will give you 20% off your next invoice.
Upon completion of the working relationship, the client has 5 business days to download their files if in the shared DropBox folder. In addition, I offer 30 minutes of my time to make a smooth transition, when necessary, and answer any questions.
- I will maintain the highest ethics and honesty in all dealings with clients, colleagues and the general public.
- I will seek to deal with colleagues, suppliers and employees in a fair and equitable manner, and maintain the highest standards of personal conduct.
- I will only take on projects that are within my abilities. If a project is not within my ability, the client will be notified immediately and I will provide recommendations for other highly skilled Virtual Assistants.
- Client information will be held in the strictest of confidence and will not be shared with others or used for personal gain.
- I highly value each client relationship and will not place one client above another.
- I will make a commitment to possess and increase the required knowledge, skills and training to be proficient and relevant in the provision of services.
- I will be honest about my intentions and never misrepresent my skills, peers, or my profession as a whole, whether to networks or to prospects, clients, and the community at large (virtual or otherwise).
- I will not knowingly be a part of any illegal or unethical activity.
- I will promote the Virtual Assistant industry with the utmost professionalism.